Waiting area for tram / bus
- Self-sufficient station / microarchitecture
- Use of OLED for lighting
- Use of OPV for energy production
- innovative design and product concept
Concept of a tram waiting hall for Potsdam. Building block of a Co2-neutral urban infrastructure.
A waiting hall is more than just a weather protection.
oSole GmbH has developed a product with leading manufacturers and researchers of the OPV and the OLED (Fraunhofer, Opvius, Varta) that demonstrates the advantages of a self-sufficient system. Semitransparent organic photovoltaics supply the waiting room with the necessary power, OLED modules enable energy-saving, intelligent lighting control, and customer information systems are made even more attractive by smart technology.
- Intelligent lighting control, dimming, approach / warning light
- OPV as an energy source
- OLED for scoreboard and advertising
Climate-friendly concepts are also needed in the neighboring city of Berlin.